Friday, August 19, 2011

Hot Wallpapers Us Weekly has named Jessica Simpson their “Style Icon of the Year” of the year.

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_15.jpg]
This gain in the same stack as Jennifer Lopez "Most Beautiful" by People magazine - Jessica Simpson Us Weekly called "Style Icon of the Year" this year. For.
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_00.jpg]

Real. It is not enough to talk about her fashion line - which, however, very lucky.
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_04.jpg]

They say Jessica Simpson as a style icon, because it takes things like reindeer socks (pushed the limits), translucent and ripped pants muumuus to fancy restaurants. But ... I must say, Jessica Simpson interview "We pretty weekly game. It uses the expression I'm totally stealing. Carry, nothing!
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_12.jpg]

    Describe your style.
    JS: Very relaxed, with a flash of light. I love wearing jeans with a corset, or vice versa: a flannel shirt dress. Even if I'm close to my house and my favorite sweater Uggs tasty legs, I'm still on the screen or something sweet.
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_07.jpg]
    In retrospect, the risk of not working?
    JS: high-waisted jeans risk for me - I'm running! Not work if I put something important and high platforms flattering, but I'm not a turtleneck.
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_01.jpg]

If I skip the clavicle, which obliquely UNI-tit. We have several high-waisted jeans that I can try. But it makes me sweat, I have to say!
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_11.jpg]
    Who are your favorite designers?
    JS: Donna Karan for the night, Alexander McQueen for spring and summer. I'd like a little gift from Etro, as the mantle. Like H & M, Topshop and low-end fashion pieces.
[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_02.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment